menu

6.13.2017

POLICE / LAW ENFORCEMENT PRINTABLES

Here are some printables that I purchased and/or made myself.   You can find tons of cute police/law enforcement printables on Etsy.  Just search for Police Printables and you can design and create you own party printables.


I purchased much of this clipart from Premium Clip Art.  The total cost.....99¢. That is an amazing price and I highly recommend you check them out.  I am receiving no compensation for recommending them, it's just a great deal. 
  





BANNERS & BACKGROUNDS


Here are a few background ideas but you can always search for the color of your choice.  I created banners by simply drawing two triangles and adding clip art.  You could create these banners by purchasing paper and using the clip & paste method or you can do them digitally on word, photoshop, publisher, and any editing software.




POLICE PHOTO BOOTH PROPS


 There are several vendors on Etsy that sell this exact set or you may find one you like better.




WRAPS & TOPPERS


Here is a link to a png file for the cupcake wrappers so you can add your own pattern & details. 



Clicking on the link above will take you to the ETSY shop where I purchased much of this clip art.  


DEPUTY POSTER


My son-in-law drew this and we played pin the badge on the deputy. You are welcome to print or have it enlarged. You can download the deputy HERE.

You can get the badges HERE but will need to reduce size to fit your deputy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10